29 November, 2014

WELL, I GUESS IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR





Este fim-de-semana foi a inauguração das luzes de natal de Madrid! O Natal é a minha época preferida do ano e estou ansiosa por voltar a Portugal e celebrar com a minha família. Mas depois de ter visto as ruas da capital espanhola todas iluminadas, até dá vontade de passar La Navidad aqui. Estou agora, oficialmente, na altura do ano em que digo "FELIZ NATAL!!" a toda a gente!

This weekend was the opening of the Christmas lights of Madrid! Christmas is my favorite time of year and I'm looking forward to return to Portugal and celebrate it with my family. But after seeing the streets of the Spanish capital all lit up makes you want to spend La Navidad here. I am now officially on the time of year when I say "MERRY CHRISTMAS !!" to everyone!

xx, Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment